TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Melbourne, (ANI): Britney Spears has decided to end her Circus world tour with a final performance in Melbourne, Australia. The singer wants to finish off her tour in 'a nice place" and wants to celebrate her birthday on December 2, according to her promoter Paul Dainty.
The 'Womanizer" hitmaker had three shows lined up for the town before adding one more.
"It is her first trip to Australia and she is really excited. We really wanted more shows in Melbourne ... so we talked at length with her management and they thought why not," News.com.au quoted Paul as saying.
Spears will play at Rod Laver Arena from November 11-13, after which she"ll perform in Sydney and Brisbane. Ultimately, she will come back to Melbourne for her final show on November 27.
Paul added: "It is by far the biggest pop spectacle to be seen here in years."