TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Melbourne, (ANI): Britney Spears has decided to end her Circus world tour with a final performance in Melbourne, Australia. The singer wants to finish off her tour in 'a nice place" and wants to celebrate her birthday on December 2, according to her promoter Paul Dainty.
The 'Womanizer" hitmaker had three shows lined up for the town before adding one more.
"It is her first trip to Australia and she is really excited. We really wanted more shows in Melbourne ... so we talked at length with her management and they thought why not," News.com.au quoted Paul as saying.
Spears will play at Rod Laver Arena from November 11-13, after which she"ll perform in Sydney and Brisbane. Ultimately, she will come back to Melbourne for her final show on November 27.
Paul added: "It is by far the biggest pop spectacle to be seen here in years."