TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
New York (ANI): It has been revealed that fans at pop princess Britney Spears" concert at Madison Square Garden had to be evicted from the show for dancing “too provocatively" at their seats. Of those, who had been yanked out by security guards on August 25, was Sandra Ion, a Dramatics hair salon manager.
“I guess there had been a complaint from someone in our section that our dancing was too risque," the New York Post quoted her as saying. “Meanwhile, Britney is onstage gyrating half-naked and singing 'Get Naked". It was totally ridiculous. They should have just moved whoever complained instead of all of us," she added.
Ion said that guards forced her and her pals, including Amanda Lapore"s stylist Harliquin, to miss three songs, and Garden management refused to reimburse them. A representative for the Garden did not return a call for comment.