TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
New York (ANI): It has been revealed that fans at pop princess Britney Spears" concert at Madison Square Garden had to be evicted from the show for dancing “too provocatively" at their seats. Of those, who had been yanked out by security guards on August 25, was Sandra Ion, a Dramatics hair salon manager.
“I guess there had been a complaint from someone in our section that our dancing was too risque," the New York Post quoted her as saying. “Meanwhile, Britney is onstage gyrating half-naked and singing 'Get Naked". It was totally ridiculous. They should have just moved whoever complained instead of all of us," she added.
Ion said that guards forced her and her pals, including Amanda Lapore"s stylist Harliquin, to miss three songs, and Garden management refused to reimburse them. A representative for the Garden did not return a call for comment.