TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
London (ANI): American pop singer Cher, real name Cherilyn Sarkisian, has proved that she can turn back time, after she appeared in a skin-tight, transparent body suit that was similar to the one she wore on her concert tour 17-years ago.
Cher, 62, completed the look with a leather jacket, thigh length boots, and suspenders as she performed at the David Foster and Friends concert at Mandalay Bay Events Centre in Las Vegas.
In the past, Cher has admitted to having had plastic surgery and being 'terrified of getting old'. “The truth is that in my job becoming old and becoming extinct are one and the same thing," the Sun quoted her as saying.