TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
London (ANI): Singer Cheryl Cole hates to watch herself on the x factor, as she finds it discomforting to look at her facial expressions.
"I don't watch it, I cringe when I come on. I Sky Plus it and fast-forward the bits when I'm talking," the Sun quoted her, as saying. She added: "You know when you see yourself talk? It's not natural watching your facial expressions. I don't like that. I can watch myself perform on stage."
The Girls Aloud member mentioned that she misses 'the one-on-one' she had with the wannabes at the old-style auditions. However, she promised a great series. She said: "The set and the frills are going to be amazing."