TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
London (ANI): Singer Cheryl Cole hates to watch herself on the x factor, as she finds it discomforting to look at her facial expressions.
"I don't watch it, I cringe when I come on. I Sky Plus it and fast-forward the bits when I'm talking," the Sun quoted her, as saying. She added: "You know when you see yourself talk? It's not natural watching your facial expressions. I don't like that. I can watch myself perform on stage."
The Girls Aloud member mentioned that she misses 'the one-on-one' she had with the wannabes at the old-style auditions. However, she promised a great series. She said: "The set and the frills are going to be amazing."