TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
London, (ANI): Hottie Cheryl Cole has revealed her wish to buy her favourite football club Newcastle United. The Girls Aloud singer boasts of a fortune of over 10 million pounds while her footie hubby Ashley Cole earns 3.5-million pounds a year. Club owner Mike Ashley had put up the club for sale in June this year.
Ashley's price of 100 million pounds for the club has not met any takers as yet. Now Cheryl wants to become part of a consortium to save The Toon, reports The Daily Star. The 26-year-old beauty disclosed her desire on Real Radio breakfast show. Host Craig Beck asked her: "You must have got a bit of cash.
"You don't fancy buying Newcastle and putting Ashley at left back?" She replied: "If I had that kind of cash, I would."