TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
London, (ANI): Hottie Cheryl Cole has revealed her wish to buy her favourite football club Newcastle United. The Girls Aloud singer boasts of a fortune of over 10 million pounds while her footie hubby Ashley Cole earns 3.5-million pounds a year. Club owner Mike Ashley had put up the club for sale in June this year.
Ashley's price of 100 million pounds for the club has not met any takers as yet. Now Cheryl wants to become part of a consortium to save The Toon, reports The Daily Star. The 26-year-old beauty disclosed her desire on Real Radio breakfast show. Host Craig Beck asked her: "You must have got a bit of cash.
"You don't fancy buying Newcastle and putting Ashley at left back?" She replied: "If I had that kind of cash, I would."