TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London, (ANI): Christina Aguilera has revealed that she can't maintain a strict diet and so she works out hard at night to maintain her figure. Apparently, the pop star, who loves her food, starts exercising once her son Max goes to bed.
"I don't diet because I can't. I love my food too much. I can't even cut down on carbs because that's so hard for me," the Sun quoted her as saying. She said: "So I eat what I like and make sure I work out for an hour when Max goes to bed. It's hard but it works for me." The beauty has been trying to get back in shape after giving birth to her son 19 months ago.