TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
London, (ANI): Christina Aguilera has revealed that she can't maintain a strict diet and so she works out hard at night to maintain her figure. Apparently, the pop star, who loves her food, starts exercising once her son Max goes to bed.
"I don't diet because I can't. I love my food too much. I can't even cut down on carbs because that's so hard for me," the Sun quoted her as saying. She said: "So I eat what I like and make sure I work out for an hour when Max goes to bed. It's hard but it works for me." The beauty has been trying to get back in shape after giving birth to her son 19 months ago.