TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
London (ANI): The mystery father of Michael Jackson's son Blanket is actor Macaulay Culkin, it has been claimed. MJ and Culkin had been pals after the latter"s rise to fame with the superhit Home Alone series. It is believed that Culkin donated his sperm to an unknown surrogate mother who gave birth to Prince Michael II aka Blanket.
"It is well known Jackson and Macaulay shared a unique bond," the Sun quoted a source as saying. "Now rumours are spreading like wildfire that Macaulay, who Jackson nicknamed Mack, is actually Blanket''s biological dad," the source added.
Jackson"s close friends claim the King of Pop was not the biological father of any of his three kids – Prince Michael II, Michael, 12, and 11-year-old Paris. "This isn't just chitter-chatter, even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father," the source said.
"So many names have been mentioned as prospective dads, and this is probably the wackiest yet. But Jackson and Culkin were best friends. He was one of the few people Jackson really trusted and Mack never let him down. Really, Jackson idolised him - that's why he asked Mack to donate sperm. Deep down, I think he always wished Mack was his son. Creating Blanket was the next best thing," the source added.
However, Culkin is reported to have told pals that he will not go public with the issue.