TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
London (ANI): The mystery father of Michael Jackson's son Blanket is actor Macaulay Culkin, it has been claimed. MJ and Culkin had been pals after the latter"s rise to fame with the superhit Home Alone series. It is believed that Culkin donated his sperm to an unknown surrogate mother who gave birth to Prince Michael II aka Blanket.
"It is well known Jackson and Macaulay shared a unique bond," the Sun quoted a source as saying. "Now rumours are spreading like wildfire that Macaulay, who Jackson nicknamed Mack, is actually Blanket''s biological dad," the source added.
Jackson"s close friends claim the King of Pop was not the biological father of any of his three kids – Prince Michael II, Michael, 12, and 11-year-old Paris. "This isn't just chitter-chatter, even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father," the source said.
"So many names have been mentioned as prospective dads, and this is probably the wackiest yet. But Jackson and Culkin were best friends. He was one of the few people Jackson really trusted and Mack never let him down. Really, Jackson idolised him - that's why he asked Mack to donate sperm. Deep down, I think he always wished Mack was his son. Creating Blanket was the next best thing," the source added.
However, Culkin is reported to have told pals that he will not go public with the issue.