- Simon Cowell Once Worked As An Estate Agent In London
- I'm The Only Iconic Bachelor Left: Simon Cowell
- Cheryl Cole To Launch Her Record Label: To Take On Simon Cowell?
- Britney Spears all set to give Simon Cowell a run for his money!
- Cheryl Cole never knew Simon Cowell fancied her
- Alicia Douvall reveals Simon Cowell's weird sex life!
London (ANI): It looks like Aussie singer Dannii Minogue has decided to quit as a co-judge on the 'X Factor' show. Minogue, 37, who feels unsure after the feuds with Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh, has not signed her contract for the third series, even though first round auditions started two weeks ago.
And being compared to Girls Aloud member Cheryl Cole, who is one of the judges, has not been easy for her. "It was tough for Dannii last year and she got a lot of negative press. A person can only take so much before asking, 'Is it really worth it?'," the Sun quoted a pal as saying.
"Dannii felt bullied by Sharon during her first series and that was tough, so she was looking forward to Cheryl joining the team last year. But that became a nightmare too when the rumour mill went into overdrive with stories about the two of them competing against each other for Simon Cowell's attention. Simon is being patient so far, but she can't leave it too much longer," the pal added.
Minogue is still discussing her options with rugby boyfriend Kris Smith, and is expected to deliver her decision to X Factor producer Richard Holloway next week, ahead of the first set of auditions in front of the celebrity judges on June 8.