TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Washington (ANI): British rocker Pete Doherty has revealed that he tried committing suicide on the night of his 30th birthday. The 'Babyshambles" frontman tried to jump from the roof of a hotel in France on March 12 this year, as he got depressed on reaching the landmark age.
"I had this bash in Paris and it was an absolute disgrace. I just made a bit of an idiot out of myself," Contactmusic quoted him as having told Elle magazine.
“I don't even know exactly what happened but I ended up trying to throw myself off the top of the hotel. I wasn't happy at all about being 30. I went through a bottle of vodka. They presented me with this cake and I pushed it in the chef's face who'd just made it for me. Then the chef and the security guards were chasing me around. I think I escaped unscathed," he added.