TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington (ANI): British rocker Pete Doherty has revealed that he tried committing suicide on the night of his 30th birthday. The 'Babyshambles" frontman tried to jump from the roof of a hotel in France on March 12 this year, as he got depressed on reaching the landmark age.
"I had this bash in Paris and it was an absolute disgrace. I just made a bit of an idiot out of myself," Contactmusic quoted him as having told Elle magazine.
“I don't even know exactly what happened but I ended up trying to throw myself off the top of the hotel. I wasn't happy at all about being 30. I went through a bottle of vodka. They presented me with this cake and I pushed it in the chef's face who'd just made it for me. Then the chef and the security guards were chasing me around. I think I escaped unscathed," he added.