TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Washington, (ANI): Hip-hop artist Drake has rubbished all rumours of an affair with singer Rihanna, calling it a purely professional association.
The gossip of the chart-topping pair kicked off after they were spotted together in New York, following Rihanna's break up with Chris Brown. But Drake says he's only trying to get Rihanna to record a duet for his next album.
"We're just really good friends. We have great conversations about music, and we're trying to figure out the perfect song we can collaborate on for my album," Contactmusic quoted him as telling the New York Post. "I've only worked with one other female before (Mary J Blige). I hope that Rihanna is onboard, and I'm also looking to work with Sade," he added.