TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Washington (ANI): Brit singer Sir Elton John has been accused of using an autocue during his concerts, as he cannot remember the lines to his famous songs.
John, 62, was playing at a private birthday party in Monaco recently, when a photographer snapped a picture of a digital device buried in a flower arrangement, which clearly displayed the words to the singer"s 1970 hit 'Your Song". “He really got stuck into the performance, giving it everything. But some people noticed a screen hidden in the flowers," Contactmusic quoted an onlooker as telling British newspaper the People.
“Most fans could sing Your Song in their sleep so it"s funny Elton needed help with lyrics he"s been doing for four decades," the onlooker added. But a representative for the star hit back at the claims, insisting that the telepromoter was only used to remind the star of the running order of the show.