TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Washington (ANI): Brit singer Sir Elton John has been accused of using an autocue during his concerts, as he cannot remember the lines to his famous songs.
John, 62, was playing at a private birthday party in Monaco recently, when a photographer snapped a picture of a digital device buried in a flower arrangement, which clearly displayed the words to the singer"s 1970 hit 'Your Song". “He really got stuck into the performance, giving it everything. But some people noticed a screen hidden in the flowers," Contactmusic quoted an onlooker as telling British newspaper the People.
“Most fans could sing Your Song in their sleep so it"s funny Elton needed help with lyrics he"s been doing for four decades," the onlooker added. But a representative for the star hit back at the claims, insisting that the telepromoter was only used to remind the star of the running order of the show.