TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London (ANI): An attempt to have the most number of Elvis Presley impersonators bit the dust after only 29 people turned up. Organisers of the event had their fingers crossed to beat a previous world record with 148 people dressed as ''The King'' to sing ''Viva Las Vegas'' at The Ship Inn at Par, Cornwall.
Pauline Giles, who ran the attempt, held the poor turnout on a combination of bad weather and the credit crunch responsible for the failed bid. "It's been raining all day which puts people off. Things are also a bit tight at the moment so all in all it was a slightly poor show," the Telegraph quoted her as saying. The existing record was set by 147 Australians eight years ago.