TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Washington (ANI): American rapper Eminem's ex-wife has launched a scathing attack against him in a new radio interview, calling him a 'horrible person' and a flop in bed. Eminem, 36, and Kim Mathers, who have a 13-year-old daughter together, named Hailie Jade, split for good last year, after a second attempt at marriage.
During an interview with Detroit, Michigan station WKQI, Mathers insisted another reconciliation was out of the question. “I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person and he gets worse every day. I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name. There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“He's not very well endowed. If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work," she added.