TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Washington (ANI): American rapper Eminem's ex-wife has launched a scathing attack against him in a new radio interview, calling him a 'horrible person' and a flop in bed. Eminem, 36, and Kim Mathers, who have a 13-year-old daughter together, named Hailie Jade, split for good last year, after a second attempt at marriage.
During an interview with Detroit, Michigan station WKQI, Mathers insisted another reconciliation was out of the question. “I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person and he gets worse every day. I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name. There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“He's not very well endowed. If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work," she added.