TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Washington (ANI): Fallen pop star Boy George has reportedly turned to a strict diet of uncooked food to shed weight he gained as he served his sentence in jail. The former Culture Club frontman, real name George O'Dowd, was also said to have resorted to a gruelling exercise routine to get back in shape.
"He's on a raw food regime and doing an hour's walking a day," Contactmusic quoted friend of the star as saying. “He's also got some DJ shows lined up so hopefully things are back on track," the friend added.
The 'Karma Chameleon' singer was jailed in January for falsely imprisoning a male escort in his flat and beating the 29-year-old after a drug-fuelled nude photo shoot in 2007. The 48-year-old was granted early release in May for his good behaviour, but was let off with a curfew and an ankle monitoring tag that was recently removed.