TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Washington (ANI): Fallen pop star Boy George has reportedly turned to a strict diet of uncooked food to shed weight he gained as he served his sentence in jail. The former Culture Club frontman, real name George O'Dowd, was also said to have resorted to a gruelling exercise routine to get back in shape.
"He's on a raw food regime and doing an hour's walking a day," Contactmusic quoted friend of the star as saying. “He's also got some DJ shows lined up so hopefully things are back on track," the friend added.
The 'Karma Chameleon' singer was jailed in January for falsely imprisoning a male escort in his flat and beating the 29-year-old after a drug-fuelled nude photo shoot in 2007. The 48-year-old was granted early release in May for his good behaviour, but was let off with a curfew and an ankle monitoring tag that was recently removed.