TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
London, (ANI): Michael Jackson's father Joe in his first public statement after the singer's death was declared a homicide, has demanded justice. The senior Jackson's statement comes after the Los Angeles' County Coroner declared that the King of Pop was killed by a cocktail of strong prescription drugs - Propofol and Lorazepam. The corner's ruling could put MJ's physician Dr Conrad Murray in a tight spot. However, Joe has refused to say anything about the role of the doc.
The Daily Star quoted him as telling U.S. TV's the Today show: "I keep thinking, I just cant believe this happened to him... I'm not angry, I'm mad. I'm mad because I didn't know all of this was going on, that's what I'm mad about. I didn't know he was taking that type of medication. They (the family) want justice to be done and that's what is being done. I don't know (if that means criminal charges).
"It's the first time I've ever heard of the drug. That tells me that was foul play, that's what it tells me and (there is) more to be investigated to see what was behind all of this stuff, not just Dr. Conrad Murray. Someone should pay. Not just someone, but all of them should pay that's (sic) involved. I didn't say doctors - everybody else that's involved." The complete autopsy report of the pop icon - who died on June 25 - has not been released.