TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
London, (ANI): Michael Jackson's father Joe in his first public statement after the singer's death was declared a homicide, has demanded justice. The senior Jackson's statement comes after the Los Angeles' County Coroner declared that the King of Pop was killed by a cocktail of strong prescription drugs - Propofol and Lorazepam. The corner's ruling could put MJ's physician Dr Conrad Murray in a tight spot. However, Joe has refused to say anything about the role of the doc.
The Daily Star quoted him as telling U.S. TV's the Today show: "I keep thinking, I just cant believe this happened to him... I'm not angry, I'm mad. I'm mad because I didn't know all of this was going on, that's what I'm mad about. I didn't know he was taking that type of medication. They (the family) want justice to be done and that's what is being done. I don't know (if that means criminal charges).
"It's the first time I've ever heard of the drug. That tells me that was foul play, that's what it tells me and (there is) more to be investigated to see what was behind all of this stuff, not just Dr. Conrad Murray. Someone should pay. Not just someone, but all of them should pay that's (sic) involved. I didn't say doctors - everybody else that's involved." The complete autopsy report of the pop icon - who died on June 25 - has not been released.