- Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s Father, Dies Of Pancreatic Cancer In Las Vegas
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Puneeth Rajkumar Draws Inspiration From Two People For Dancing
- Nawazuddin Siddique To Don A Hat Of Michael Jackson In SRK Starrer Raees!
- British Actor Joseph Fiennes To Play Michael Jackson In Road Trip Drama Movie!
- Hollywood Celebrities With Unexpected Hidden Talents
Washington (ANI): michael jackson's fans are so desperate to grab the tickets for his farewell gigs in London that they are dishing out six times the original price for a single ticket.
A website has already sold over 10,000 tickets for the pop-star's shows at an average price of 400 pounds. And desperate fans are paying the rip-off prices after places at the pop oddball's 50 gigs at the O2 Arena sold out in three days, reports The Daily Star.
Many fans claimed that owing to glitches, they could not pay the standard 50 pounds to 75 pounds on the official Ticketmaster site. In the first quarter of 2009, the erstwhile King of Pop himself helped sales at fan-to-fan exchange site Seatwave rocket by 200 percent.
The average price on Seatmaster has been rising everyday, with a 100 pounds hike yesterday alone. The most expensive tickets for the premium "Thriller package" were priced at 5,500 pounds.
In fact, touts are also using eBay to cash in on the rage, and have been selling a pair of VIP tickets for 16,000 pounds. The Jacko, 50, will play his last ever gigs between July 8 and February 24.