TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Washington, (ANI): American singer Janet Jackson is said to be planning a tribute to her late brother Michael at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) on September 13.
Janet, 43, who collaborated with her brother on 1995 track Scream, has promised to be the highlight of the show in New York with a set dedicated to the tragic King of Pop. She is reportedly in rehearsals with 20 backing dancers, as well as famed choreographers Frank Gatson Jr. and Travis Payne, who worked with the Thriller hitmaker.
“There won't be a dry eye in the house," Contactmusic quoted one of the dancers involved in the show, Kriyss Grant, as having told TMZ.com. Other performer set to take the stage at Manhattan's famed Radio City Music Hall include Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Green Day and Pink.