TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Washington, (ANI): American singer Janet Jackson is said to be planning a tribute to her late brother Michael at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) on September 13.
Janet, 43, who collaborated with her brother on 1995 track Scream, has promised to be the highlight of the show in New York with a set dedicated to the tragic King of Pop. She is reportedly in rehearsals with 20 backing dancers, as well as famed choreographers Frank Gatson Jr. and Travis Payne, who worked with the Thriller hitmaker.
“There won't be a dry eye in the house," Contactmusic quoted one of the dancers involved in the show, Kriyss Grant, as having told TMZ.com. Other performer set to take the stage at Manhattan's famed Radio City Music Hall include Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Green Day and Pink.