TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
New York (ANI): Singer Janet Jackson may soon break her silence about her the death of her brother, for she has reportedly agreed to give an exclusive interview for a journal. She is the only member of Michael Jackson"s family who has been keeping quite about the 'Thriller" star"s death.
Sources, however, say that her silence will not last long because Harper's Bazaar has landed the first interview with her since Michael"s death. "She is giving them the world exclusive and is going to be on the cover," the New York Post quoted an insider as saying.