TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
New York (ANI): Singer Janet Jackson may soon break her silence about her the death of her brother, for she has reportedly agreed to give an exclusive interview for a journal. She is the only member of Michael Jackson"s family who has been keeping quite about the 'Thriller" star"s death.
Sources, however, say that her silence will not last long because Harper's Bazaar has landed the first interview with her since Michael"s death. "She is giving them the world exclusive and is going to be on the cover," the New York Post quoted an insider as saying.