TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
London, (ANI): Singer John Mayer's latest former girlfriend Scheana Marie Jancan has revealed that he has not been able to get over his split from Jennifer Aniston, as he still pines over her. Scheana Jancan revealed that John often talks about the 'Bruce Almighty' actress.
"John was devastated at the break-up with Jen. He told me he really didn't think Jen would dump him - it was a complete shock to him," the Mirror quoted her as saying. "He's never really got over it and he still talks about her a lot. He's been playing the guitar alone a night, pining over her," she added.
Jancan, who was dumped by John for talking to the media about their relationship, revealed that John was dating a string of women to get over his split from Jennifer. “I don't understand why he's so p*ssed off with me for talking about us. I've been nothing but nice about him," she said.