TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
London, (ANI): Former Atomic Kitten member Kerry Katona is all set to pen an explosive tell all autobiography, detailing her cocaine abuse, her drug and drink-fuelled lifestyle, and her relationship with husband Mark Croft.
Katona, 28, has reportedly got several publishers interested in her book, and one is even said to have made her an offer of 375,000 pounds as advance.
"Kerry knows she is close to having to sign on the dole and possibly losing her house. She has lost so much of her income in recent months. The days of living to excess are well and truly over," the Mirror quoted a source close to her as saying.
"She knows the only thing people will pay for now is to see her car-crash life in print. Publishers are eager to get her to sign on the condition she lifts the lid on her recent troubles, truthfully," the source added.