TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
London, (ANI): Former Atomic Kitten member Kerry Katona is all set to pen an explosive tell all autobiography, detailing her cocaine abuse, her drug and drink-fuelled lifestyle, and her relationship with husband Mark Croft.
Katona, 28, has reportedly got several publishers interested in her book, and one is even said to have made her an offer of 375,000 pounds as advance.
"Kerry knows she is close to having to sign on the dole and possibly losing her house. She has lost so much of her income in recent months. The days of living to excess are well and truly over," the Mirror quoted a source close to her as saying.
"She knows the only thing people will pay for now is to see her car-crash life in print. Publishers are eager to get her to sign on the condition she lifts the lid on her recent troubles, truthfully," the source added.