TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
London (ANI): Boyzone star Ronan Keating is suffering crippling panic attacks since the tragic death of bandmate Stephen Gately. The 'Love Me For A Reason" hitmaker said he"s devastated after his best friend died from natural causes last month.
"You can't breathe, you feel like your chest is collapsing, the walls are coming in on top of you. My brain doesn't work. My heart's broken," the Daily Star quoted Keating as saying. “You just feel crushed. It's been horrible. We've all been feeling the same way since Stephen passed. Mentally I''m absolutely exhausted," he added.
Keating flew out to Majorca, Spain to escort Gately's body back to his native Ireland, and acted as pallbearer at his funeral.