TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Washington (ANI): 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Kelly Osbourne has blamed her genes for her drug addiction. Kelly"s father, rockstar Ozzy Osbourne, has had a long struggle with drugs, which makes her believe her DNA was pre-programmed to make her an addict.
Contactmusic quoted Kelly as telling BBC Radio 5 Live: "I don't have any shadow of a doubt that addiction is a disease. It is in your genes. "The only people in my family who don't have that gene are my mother and my sister Amy."
"I consider myself lucky that I saw both sides of it. Drugs stop you from screaming on the outside, but you are still screaming on the inside. I was addicted by 16. Drugs stopped me from feeling a certain way. Some people experience euphoria but I never felt that. They numbed me and gave me confidence. It was like a magic medicine."
The 24-year-old Kelly has been in rehab four times and is presently drug free.