TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Washington (ANI): 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Kelly Osbourne has blamed her genes for her drug addiction. Kelly"s father, rockstar Ozzy Osbourne, has had a long struggle with drugs, which makes her believe her DNA was pre-programmed to make her an addict.
Contactmusic quoted Kelly as telling BBC Radio 5 Live: "I don't have any shadow of a doubt that addiction is a disease. It is in your genes. "The only people in my family who don't have that gene are my mother and my sister Amy."
"I consider myself lucky that I saw both sides of it. Drugs stop you from screaming on the outside, but you are still screaming on the inside. I was addicted by 16. Drugs stopped me from feeling a certain way. Some people experience euphoria but I never felt that. They numbed me and gave me confidence. It was like a magic medicine."
The 24-year-old Kelly has been in rehab four times and is presently drug free.