TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
London (ANI): Bankrupt Kerry Katona has turned to police to find her missing bucks, it has emerged. According to reports, Katona had filed a complaint at Wilmslow police station in Cheshire.
The Mirror quoted a source as saying: "Kerry is determined to get to the bottom of where her money has gone. She believes that fraud has been committed and is determined to bring whoever did it to justice."
Katona believes contracts with Iceland, MTV and OK! magazines have earned her at least a million pounds in the last two years, but someone else has been siphoning them off. The 28-year-old star was declared bankrupt last August after she failed to pay an 82,000-pound tax demand.
"Kerry is insistent cheques that should have gone to her have been cashed for someone else," added the source.