TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London (ANI): Bankrupt Kerry Katona has turned to police to find her missing bucks, it has emerged. According to reports, Katona had filed a complaint at Wilmslow police station in Cheshire.
The Mirror quoted a source as saying: "Kerry is determined to get to the bottom of where her money has gone. She believes that fraud has been committed and is determined to bring whoever did it to justice."
Katona believes contracts with Iceland, MTV and OK! magazines have earned her at least a million pounds in the last two years, but someone else has been siphoning them off. The 28-year-old star was declared bankrupt last August after she failed to pay an 82,000-pound tax demand.
"Kerry is insistent cheques that should have gone to her have been cashed for someone else," added the source.