TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Melbourne (ANI): Kylie Minogue is all set to perform at the Thank You For The Music event, a tribute to Abba, in London's Hyde Park next month. Kylie will not only sing a version of Super Trouper, but will also share the stage with Abba member Benny Andersson for When All is Said And Done.
The Herald Sun quoted Minogue as saying: "The opportunity to perform classic Abba songs on stage with members of Abba really is a dream come true. "Their music has played such a great part in my life from a very early age and I''m thrilled I''ll be able to share that with them personally."
Britain's Radio 2 will broadcast the gig live. Lewis Carnie, Radio 2's head of programming said: "Everyone at Radio 2 is thrilled that Kylie is joining us in Hyde Park to celebrate the musical genius of Benny and Bjorn.... Her performance promises to be very special and a must-see for all pop music fans."
Other stars performing at the show include Lulu, Chaka Khan, Sharleen Spiteri and Elaine Paige and British band The Feeling.