TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Melbourne (ANI): Kylie Minogue is all set to perform at the Thank You For The Music event, a tribute to Abba, in London's Hyde Park next month. Kylie will not only sing a version of Super Trouper, but will also share the stage with Abba member Benny Andersson for When All is Said And Done.
The Herald Sun quoted Minogue as saying: "The opportunity to perform classic Abba songs on stage with members of Abba really is a dream come true. "Their music has played such a great part in my life from a very early age and I''m thrilled I''ll be able to share that with them personally."
Britain's Radio 2 will broadcast the gig live. Lewis Carnie, Radio 2's head of programming said: "Everyone at Radio 2 is thrilled that Kylie is joining us in Hyde Park to celebrate the musical genius of Benny and Bjorn.... Her performance promises to be very special and a must-see for all pop music fans."
Other stars performing at the show include Lulu, Chaka Khan, Sharleen Spiteri and Elaine Paige and British band The Feeling.