TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
London (ANI): Singer Lenny Kravitz has trashed rumours that he is set to step into the shoes of Steven Tyler and front Aerosmith.
The 45-year-old rocker revealed that he was 'flattered' to be considered as the choice to take over from Tyler, who left the legendary band earlier this year. But the 'Stillness of Heart' hitmaker insisted on his Twitter page he could never replace Tyler.
"As much as I am flattered that Aerosmith's camp would consider me to front the band, Steven Tyler is a family friend, and no voice could ever take the place of his," the Daily Star quoted him as saying. "I hope the band stays together. They are classic," he added.