TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London (ANI): British singer Leona Lewis has confessed that she has moments when she wants to shut the doors on red carpets and promotional tours and 'just sing'. The 24-year-old, who rose to stardom in 2006 as the winner of the third series of the British television series 'The X Factor", said she would find her efforts rewarded if she was able to make difference.
"I definitely have moments when I come home and shut the door and think that all I want to do is sing," the Daily Express quoted her saying to Britain''s Big Issue magazine.
“But then I think, wait a minute - how are people going to hear my music? The bottom line is that if I can inspire, create awareness and help someone or an animal in any way, then it's all been worth it," she added.