TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
London, (ANI): X Factor winner Leona Lewis recently refused to open a clothing line"s sale, as they use fur in their items. The singer believes if she had opened the Harrods' sale and given the money to charity, it would still have been meaningless. "I got a lot of flak for that. There were people who said I should have done it and given the money to charity, but that would have been such a contradiction," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
The 'A Moment Like This" hitmaker also mentioned that she had learnt to distinguish genuine people from the fakes in the glamour world. She said: "I've just learned how to decipher the true, genuine people from the ones that want to know you for their own benefit along the way."