TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
London, (ANI): X Factor winner Leona Lewis recently refused to open a clothing line"s sale, as they use fur in their items. The singer believes if she had opened the Harrods' sale and given the money to charity, it would still have been meaningless. "I got a lot of flak for that. There were people who said I should have done it and given the money to charity, but that would have been such a contradiction," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
The 'A Moment Like This" hitmaker also mentioned that she had learnt to distinguish genuine people from the fakes in the glamour world. She said: "I've just learned how to decipher the true, genuine people from the ones that want to know you for their own benefit along the way."