TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Washington (ANI): British singer lily allen has revealed that after she fell on her coccyx (tailbone), she feared that she would have to get her legs amputated. Allen, 24, who describes the fall as 'the most painful thing ever', thought the injury would leave her paralysed, and she kept on crying throughout a concert in Helsinki, Finland, last month, because she was in so much pain after tripping over during an evening out.
“It really was the most painful thing ever. It was really horrible, because I had one of my security guys with me, and he said he turned around and just saw these two feet sticking out of the floor, in the air," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“You know when you fall over your natural reaction is to get straight back up again? But I was in so much pain I thought I was paralysed or something. I mean, I really thought that I was going to have to have my legs cut off," she said. The 'Smile' singer had fallen while watching two DJ friends working. She was 'crouching' behind the decks so other partygoers wouldn't see she was there when she slipped, and fell backwards off the stage.
“They basically gave me what I can describe as like an epidural, and yes, it numbed from my knees to my lower back to get through this show," she explained to Absolute Radio's Geoff Lloyd. “But then half-way through the performance the thing started running out and I just burst into tears on stage. It was so horrible. I was sobbing real toddler tears," she added.