TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
London (ANI): Pop singer Madonna reportedly collapsed twice during her performance in Sofia, Bulgaria on August 29. The Queen of Pop, who has been hopping the globe for her 'Sticky & Sweet' tour, was said to have lost consciousness as she sang 'Holiday'.
The singer had to be held up by a dancer before she passed out and fell over as she left the stage during Spanish Lesson, according to sources. "Madge was really worried backstage. She had to sit down for a longer break than usual between songs," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"She refused to end the show or take a break after the Holiday dizzy spell. It turns out she's suffering from exhaustion. She is anaemic. She was advised to postpone the last two shows in Israel for a few days, but logistics and stubborness stopped her. She'll do them then take some rest," the source added.