TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
London (ANI): Pop singer Madonna reportedly collapsed twice during her performance in Sofia, Bulgaria on August 29. The Queen of Pop, who has been hopping the globe for her 'Sticky & Sweet' tour, was said to have lost consciousness as she sang 'Holiday'.
The singer had to be held up by a dancer before she passed out and fell over as she left the stage during Spanish Lesson, according to sources. "Madge was really worried backstage. She had to sit down for a longer break than usual between songs," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"She refused to end the show or take a break after the Holiday dizzy spell. It turns out she's suffering from exhaustion. She is anaemic. She was advised to postpone the last two shows in Israel for a few days, but logistics and stubborness stopped her. She'll do them then take some rest," the source added.