TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wellington (ANI): Architectures in New Zealand capital Wellington are all set to build a toilet block that will clearly resemble the shape of Madonna's infamous pointy bra to jazz up its waterfront. Although the 400,000-dollar designer toilets were meant to resemble a crayfish, locals claim that they look more like a pair of pointy breasts or fallopian tubes.
"Oh my God. It looks like something Madonna would have worn in the past ... It is just ugly," the Dominion Post quoted a local as saying. According to a poll, majority of Wellingtonians actually prefer bog-standard toilets, and do not like the fancy loos at all.
The design was the winning entry from a competition held between 30 young designers from the Studio of Pacific Architecture, and is now being touted as the latest in toilet design blunders for New Zealand.