TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wellington (ANI): Architectures in New Zealand capital Wellington are all set to build a toilet block that will clearly resemble the shape of Madonna's infamous pointy bra to jazz up its waterfront. Although the 400,000-dollar designer toilets were meant to resemble a crayfish, locals claim that they look more like a pair of pointy breasts or fallopian tubes.
"Oh my God. It looks like something Madonna would have worn in the past ... It is just ugly," the Dominion Post quoted a local as saying. According to a poll, majority of Wellingtonians actually prefer bog-standard toilets, and do not like the fancy loos at all.
The design was the winning entry from a competition held between 30 young designers from the Studio of Pacific Architecture, and is now being touted as the latest in toilet design blunders for New Zealand.