TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
London, (ANI): Queen of Pop Madonna's Sticky and Sweet world tour is said to have made the highest amount ever earned by a solo artist grossing at 408 million dollars, revealed promoters Live Nation. Madge, 51, had played her last gig on September 2 in Israel, after performing in 32 countries. And she is said to have broken her own record, set by her Confessions tour, which was named the all-time top in 2006, after it made 194 million dollars.
"She is absolutely one of the great performers of all time," the BBC quoted Arthur Fogel, from Live Nation, as saying. "That this tour will take its place as the second highest grossing tour in the history of our business says it all," he added. The Rolling Stones' Bigger Bang tour, which ran from 2005 to 2007, is the highest grossing tour of all time, with an earning of 558 million dollars.
Madonna played 85 shows, and even set an attendance record for the biggest crowds in history in Zurich, Switzerland, where she drew 72,000 fans. And in Helsinki, Finland, Madonna sold more than 85,000 tickets, making it the biggest single show by an artist in history in Scandinavia.