TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
London (ANI): Singer Madonna will reportedly be taken to court by sports stadium chiefs in Sofia, Bulgaria, who claim fans at her concert ruined their national stadium pitch. The Queen of Pop performed at the Vasil Levski National Stadium on August 29 as part of her 'Sticky & Sweet" world tour.
Stadium chiefs were allegedly fuming over the ground that was damaged before a vital World Cup qualifier. “It is our obligation to preserve and protect the national stadium," the Daily Star quoted Prime Minister Boyko Borisov as saying.
Madonna"s world tour went on to become the highest grossing concert tour by a solo artist.