TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
London (ANI): Singer Madonna will reportedly be taken to court by sports stadium chiefs in Sofia, Bulgaria, who claim fans at her concert ruined their national stadium pitch. The Queen of Pop performed at the Vasil Levski National Stadium on August 29 as part of her 'Sticky & Sweet" world tour.
Stadium chiefs were allegedly fuming over the ground that was damaged before a vital World Cup qualifier. “It is our obligation to preserve and protect the national stadium," the Daily Star quoted Prime Minister Boyko Borisov as saying.
Madonna"s world tour went on to become the highest grossing concert tour by a solo artist.