TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
New York (ANI): Pop queen Madonna is planning to tie the knot with her toyboy lover Jesus Luz in kabbalah style, reveals his father. If Brazilian model"s father Luis Heitor Pinto da Luz is to be believed, the couple is set to have a commitment ceremony.
"The kabbalah ceremony [in New York that] will link up my son Jesus Luz and Madonna only confirms that he is extremely happy," the New York Daily News quoted Luis as telling Brazil"s Quem (Who) magazine. However, senior Luz doesn"t know if the ceremony will entail a legal marriage.
"I don't know if there will, in fact, be a real marriage between Madonna and my son. It will be a type of ritual, but I do not know kabbalah [or if the ceremony] will have legal validity," said Luis.
"I've spoken by phone with Madonna - in French, because my English is not fluent - and she appears to me to be a normal and polite person. She is feminine. I don't feel she is a harsh person," he added.