TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
London (ANI): Former Spice girl Melanie Brown made her entry to the 10th anniversary of lingerie brand Ultimo by popping out of a cake. The singer was wearing a sparkling corset for the celebration at Debenhams store in Oxford Street, London.
She met fans and signed autographs after making her stylish entry. "It's been fantastic to be the face and body of Ultimo and I am so happy to be here to celebrate its 10th birthday," the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
The stunner praised Michelle Mone who launched the company in 1999 with a cleavage-enhancing bra. She said: "It's been great to work with Michelle and her team since being signed and I wish them all the best for the next 10 years.''
Mone said that she was "incredibly excited" and mentioned that Mel B was a "phenomenal ambassador" for the brand. Mone said: "The fact that we've come so far in 10 years is testament to our commitment to designing and producing gorgeous, well-fitted and innovative lingerie and swimwear."