TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
London (ANI): Former Spice girl Melanie Brown made her entry to the 10th anniversary of lingerie brand Ultimo by popping out of a cake. The singer was wearing a sparkling corset for the celebration at Debenhams store in Oxford Street, London.
She met fans and signed autographs after making her stylish entry. "It's been fantastic to be the face and body of Ultimo and I am so happy to be here to celebrate its 10th birthday," the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
The stunner praised Michelle Mone who launched the company in 1999 with a cleavage-enhancing bra. She said: "It's been great to work with Michelle and her team since being signed and I wish them all the best for the next 10 years.''
Mone said that she was "incredibly excited" and mentioned that Mel B was a "phenomenal ambassador" for the brand. Mone said: "The fact that we've come so far in 10 years is testament to our commitment to designing and producing gorgeous, well-fitted and innovative lingerie and swimwear."