TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
London, (ANI): The line-up for an all-star tribute for Michael Jackson in Vienna has been announced. Jackson"s brother Jermaine revealed Mary J Blige, Natalie Cole and Sister Sledge would be among dozens of musicians who will perform the King of Pop"s greatest hits on a crown-shaped stage. Chris Brown, Akon, Angela Bassett, and Germany-based boy band US5 were also confirmed to perform at the former imperial Schoenbrunn Palace, reports Sky News.
Event promoter Georg Kindel said 65,000 fans are expected to attend the gig that will be broadcast live to one billion fans around the globe on September 26. Jackson"s original band and dancers, with whom he rehearsed for his London concerts, will also be part of the show. More names are expected to unfold at news conferences later this week in London and Berlin.