TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
London, (ANI): The line-up for an all-star tribute for Michael Jackson in Vienna has been announced. Jackson"s brother Jermaine revealed Mary J Blige, Natalie Cole and Sister Sledge would be among dozens of musicians who will perform the King of Pop"s greatest hits on a crown-shaped stage. Chris Brown, Akon, Angela Bassett, and Germany-based boy band US5 were also confirmed to perform at the former imperial Schoenbrunn Palace, reports Sky News.
Event promoter Georg Kindel said 65,000 fans are expected to attend the gig that will be broadcast live to one billion fans around the globe on September 26. Jackson"s original band and dancers, with whom he rehearsed for his London concerts, will also be part of the show. More names are expected to unfold at news conferences later this week in London and Berlin.