TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
London (ANI): King of Pop michael jackson will be buried today evening. The pop legend will be laid to rest at Holly Terrace Grand Mausoleum in Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park, five miles from Hollywood. The private funeral ceremony is scheduled to start at 7pm, reports the Mirror.
However, his fans will not get to view it, as cameras will be banned from the 45-minute service limited to close friends and family. The late singer"s friend Diana Ross and Motown label founder Berry Gordy will be present apart from the family. Aretha Franklin will attend too as she"ll sing at the graveside.
Jackson"s coffin will be encased in thick concrete to protect it from grave robbers. His estate, controlled by two former advisers, will bear the expenses of the funeral ceremony. Meanwhile, prosecutors have amended Jackson"e death certificate to call it a homicide. The wording is he died from “intravenous injection by another".