TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Washington (ANI): A lawyer for the 24-year-old man who claims to be Michael Jackson"s lovechild has said his client is not interested in the singer"s money. The man named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson has filed a claim in Los Angeles, and maintains that the late Jackson was his father. He has even submitted a birth certificate naming Michael Joseph Jackson and Zerline LaVette Dixon as his parents.
Malachi Jet Jackson"s lawyer LeRue Grim said the boy"s grandmother brought him up after his mother became a drug addict. The boy"s mother, Dixon was allegedly a fashion designer in the 1980s working for a clothing line under the company name of Michael Jackson. Lawyer Grim believes Malachi Jet Jackson is not after MJ"s money but simply wants the recognition of his parentage.
Contactmusic quoted Grim as telling RadarOnline.com, "Malachi has been told his entire life that he is Michael Jackson's son. His primary goal is to have closure on whether or not Michael was his father, and he wants a DNA test to prove it. Malachi's primary motivation isn't money.
"Malachi looks exactly like Michael Jackson. I'm seeking a DNA test and I'm very concerned that it be reliable and that no one slips in DNA from a stranger. Malachi never met Michael, from what I understand Michael was very private about his personal life." According to court documents in TMZ.com"s possession, Malachi Jet Jackson was pressurised by MJ"s family to hide his real identity, thus he has come out in the open only after the pop icon"s death.