TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington (ANI): A lawyer for the 24-year-old man who claims to be Michael Jackson"s lovechild has said his client is not interested in the singer"s money. The man named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson has filed a claim in Los Angeles, and maintains that the late Jackson was his father. He has even submitted a birth certificate naming Michael Joseph Jackson and Zerline LaVette Dixon as his parents.
Malachi Jet Jackson"s lawyer LeRue Grim said the boy"s grandmother brought him up after his mother became a drug addict. The boy"s mother, Dixon was allegedly a fashion designer in the 1980s working for a clothing line under the company name of Michael Jackson. Lawyer Grim believes Malachi Jet Jackson is not after MJ"s money but simply wants the recognition of his parentage.
Contactmusic quoted Grim as telling RadarOnline.com, "Malachi has been told his entire life that he is Michael Jackson's son. His primary goal is to have closure on whether or not Michael was his father, and he wants a DNA test to prove it. Malachi's primary motivation isn't money.
"Malachi looks exactly like Michael Jackson. I'm seeking a DNA test and I'm very concerned that it be reliable and that no one slips in DNA from a stranger. Malachi never met Michael, from what I understand Michael was very private about his personal life." According to court documents in TMZ.com"s possession, Malachi Jet Jackson was pressurised by MJ"s family to hide his real identity, thus he has come out in the open only after the pop icon"s death.