TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Washington, (ANI): Singer Michelle Williams has denied saying that the Destiny's Child is reuniting.
British tabloid the News of the World had quoted her as saying, “It will definitely happen. We"re sisters, we love each other and we want to work on the future of Destiny"s Child."
However, she has clarified to her fans on Twitter that her comments have been misinterpreted. She Tweeted and posted: "I never said DC is getting back together. Just bcuz (sic) I said we love each other and are sisters... they took that quote and ran with it! Sorry," reports Contactmusic.
Other Destiny's Child bandmates include Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland.