TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Washington, (ANI): Singer Michelle Williams has denied saying that the Destiny's Child is reuniting.
British tabloid the News of the World had quoted her as saying, “It will definitely happen. We"re sisters, we love each other and we want to work on the future of Destiny"s Child."
However, she has clarified to her fans on Twitter that her comments have been misinterpreted. She Tweeted and posted: "I never said DC is getting back together. Just bcuz (sic) I said we love each other and are sisters... they took that quote and ran with it! Sorry," reports Contactmusic.
Other Destiny's Child bandmates include Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland.