London (ANI): In the first public appearance since Michael Jackson"s death, his physician Dr Conrad Murray has posted his video on YouTube. It is the first time that Dr Murray has spoken publicly since Jackson"s death. The physician was present at Jackson"s home when the singer suffered a fatal cardiac arrest on June 25 and is at the centre of the investigation into what killed the 50-year-old King of Pop.
Police and drug enforcement officials are investigating the allegation that Dr Murray supplied Jackson with propofol, an anaesthetic that can prove fatal, reports The Telegraph. Dr Murray said on his YouTube post: “I want to thank all of my patients and friends who have sent such kind emails, letters and messages to let me know of your support and prayers for me and my family.
“Because of all that is going on, I am afraid to return phone calls or use my email. Therefore I recorded this video to let all of you know that I have been receiving your messages. I have not been able to thank you personally which, as you know, is not normal for me."
“Your messages give me strength and courage and keep me going. They mean the world to me. Please don"t worry. As long as I keep God in my heart and you in my life, I will be fine. I have done all I could do. I told the truth and I have faith that truth will prevail. God bless you and thank you."
Dr. Murray had not spoken before the public since MJ"s death on June 25, though federal investigators raided his Houston office and home in Las Vegas last month.