TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
New Delhi (ANI): Michael Jackson"s children have inked emotional goodbye letters for their late father, who will soon be laid to rest. Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11 and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, also called 'Blanket', penned messages such as 'Daddy we love you' and 'Daddy we miss you' on notes that will be placed in the star"s coffin.
Jackson"s brother Marlon made the revelation along with other details about the ceremony, due to be held in the family's compound at Los Angeles' Forest Lawn Memorial Park on September 3, reports the China Daily.
Marlon also told Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper: "This will be a private ceremony. His hairstylist has made his hair special and a make-up artist has gone in and fixed him up so he's ready for the big day. This will be Michael's final curtain call - the last show. His shell will be gone but his spirit lives on."
Jackson died aged 50 after suffering cardiac arrest at his LA mansion on June 25. His death was recently ruled as homicide by the LA County coroner.