TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
New Delhi (ANI): Michael Jackson"s children have inked emotional goodbye letters for their late father, who will soon be laid to rest. Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11 and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, also called 'Blanket', penned messages such as 'Daddy we love you' and 'Daddy we miss you' on notes that will be placed in the star"s coffin.
Jackson"s brother Marlon made the revelation along with other details about the ceremony, due to be held in the family's compound at Los Angeles' Forest Lawn Memorial Park on September 3, reports the China Daily.
Marlon also told Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper: "This will be a private ceremony. His hairstylist has made his hair special and a make-up artist has gone in and fixed him up so he's ready for the big day. This will be Michael's final curtain call - the last show. His shell will be gone but his spirit lives on."
Jackson died aged 50 after suffering cardiac arrest at his LA mansion on June 25. His death was recently ruled as homicide by the LA County coroner.