TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
London (ANI): Noel Gallagher has slammed his brother Liam for his new fashion venture, and called him "f***ing moron", after splitting from the band Oasis. "They say never work with children and animals. No one mentioned f***ing morons though, did they?" the Sun quoted him as having told a friend.
The guitarist believes that the frontman's launch of his own new clothes label, Pretty Green, has gone to his head. He reportedly added to his pal: "I think all that modelling malarkey has gone to his head. It's a pleasure to give him time and space to work on his autumn/winter collection."
Meanwhile, Liam has gone for a trip to Lake Como in Italy with his wife Nicole Appleton, Oasis bass player Andy Bell, and his girlfriend, reports the Sun. Sources believe that the singer's alcohol habits led to the division of the band, and differences with his brother.
An insider said: "Liam has been drinking heavily for the duration of the tour and regularly got very abusive and personal. He has taunted Noel's girlfriend, Sara, other band members and the crew. People have been frightened to go near him. He is one very angry man who needs to sort his issues out."