TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
London (ANI): Aussie singer Peter Andre has laughed off reports that he has a new girl in his life, insisting that he feels like a virgin. The 36-year-old singer"s statement came after his estranged wife Kate Price, a.k.a. Jordan, went on TV to suggest that he had a new Mysterious Girl.
He even compared himself to the hero of the hit comedy 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin". “OK 36 and not a V but feel like one at mo. Lol," the Daily Star quoted him as having written on his Twitter page.
Meanwhile, Jordan has reportedly told son Harvey to call her boyfriend Alex Reid 'Daddy", a news which has upset Andre. He is disheartened that his disabled stepson is being used as a pawn in the divorce battle.