TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Washington, (ANI): Pink was literally flushed with gratitude when Australian authorities named the bathroom at her concert venue after her - Pink Ladies.
The “So What" singer has been touring Down Under for several months, and has sold out gigs across the country. And the singer was such a rage at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, where she sold out 11 dates, that concert bosses decided to make a lasting tribute to her.
"To sell out 11 concerts is outstanding and Pink should be congratulated," Contactmusic quoted venue manager Trish MCNamara as saying. She added: "The Pink Ladies symbolises that success, and pays tribute to the artist for what she has achieved in Brisbane. Pink is now etched into our rock and roll history and we won''''t ever forget this extraordinary feat. Pink is our number one."
Known for her outspoken attitude, the rocker saw the funny side to the toilet humour, and urged her fans to 'christen' her namesake. In fact, she even told the crowd during her show: "If anyone needs to pee later on, I have a toilet upstairs dedicated to me."