TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Washington, (ANI): Pink was literally flushed with gratitude when Australian authorities named the bathroom at her concert venue after her - Pink Ladies.
The “So What" singer has been touring Down Under for several months, and has sold out gigs across the country. And the singer was such a rage at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, where she sold out 11 dates, that concert bosses decided to make a lasting tribute to her.
"To sell out 11 concerts is outstanding and Pink should be congratulated," Contactmusic quoted venue manager Trish MCNamara as saying. She added: "The Pink Ladies symbolises that success, and pays tribute to the artist for what she has achieved in Brisbane. Pink is now etched into our rock and roll history and we won''''t ever forget this extraordinary feat. Pink is our number one."
Known for her outspoken attitude, the rocker saw the funny side to the toilet humour, and urged her fans to 'christen' her namesake. In fact, she even told the crowd during her show: "If anyone needs to pee later on, I have a toilet upstairs dedicated to me."