TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Washington, (ANI): Shakira is all set to go wild in the video of her upcoming music album. The video will feature the 32-year-old throwing kicks and angry glances at the camera. Fox News quoted Shakira as saying: "I'm less shy now that I hit my 30's. After that happens you feel a little bit more free, you accept yourself in many different ways and your more comfortable in your own flesh."
However, the Colombian lass will continue to set the screen ablaze by her sexy dance moves. he said: "I'm not a trained dancer. I did a little bit of gymnastic when I was 12; everything else it's just me feeling the music. But I do have an unorthodox ways to approve my music or test it."
"When I'm in the studio and I'm producing my own music, [I've got to] make sure I connect to it at a physical level. My body has to move and my hips have to move and if I don't see that kind of reaction, that physical reaction, then I know that something is not working," she added.