TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Washington, (ANI): Shakira is all set to go wild in the video of her upcoming music album. The video will feature the 32-year-old throwing kicks and angry glances at the camera. Fox News quoted Shakira as saying: "I'm less shy now that I hit my 30's. After that happens you feel a little bit more free, you accept yourself in many different ways and your more comfortable in your own flesh."
However, the Colombian lass will continue to set the screen ablaze by her sexy dance moves. he said: "I'm not a trained dancer. I did a little bit of gymnastic when I was 12; everything else it's just me feeling the music. But I do have an unorthodox ways to approve my music or test it."
"When I'm in the studio and I'm producing my own music, [I've got to] make sure I connect to it at a physical level. My body has to move and my hips have to move and if I don't see that kind of reaction, that physical reaction, then I know that something is not working," she added.