TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London (ANI): American singer Jessica Simpson"s lawyers are said to have issued legal warning to a U.S. tabloid for publishing untrue stories about her love life.
American magazine The Star recently reported that Simpson was planning a tell-all book about her life, wherein she might reveal intimate details about her previous romances, including her marriage to singer Nick Lachey, reports the Daily Express. But representatives for Simpson insist that the story was not true, and her lawyers have now issued a warning letter to the publication, urging editors to issue a retraction and an apology.
According to documents obtained by GossipCop.com, the star"s legal team called the stories “unseemly and scandalous", and ordered the magazine to “cease and desist from publishing any further false and misleading allegations concerning Miss Simpson." Simpson previously threatened legal action against U.S. magazine OK! in early 2008, relating to a false article about her relationship with now ex-boyfriend Tony Romo.