TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
London (ANI): Michael Jackson's family and loved ones gathered at the Forest Lawn Great Mausoleum in Los Angeles to bid final goodbye to the late King of Pop at a sunset funeral. The 'Thriller" superstar was to be laid to rest in the early hours of September 3 UK time, more than two months after he died aged 50.
His body was to be entombed in a crypt at the Mausoleum amidst stars of Hollywood's golden age. There were reports that celebs like Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, and Macaulay Culkin would join the Jackson family at the funeral. His kids Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, seven, were set to place personal notes in his gold coffin.