TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
London (ANI): Michael Jackson's family and loved ones gathered at the Forest Lawn Great Mausoleum in Los Angeles to bid final goodbye to the late King of Pop at a sunset funeral. The 'Thriller" superstar was to be laid to rest in the early hours of September 3 UK time, more than two months after he died aged 50.
His body was to be entombed in a crypt at the Mausoleum amidst stars of Hollywood's golden age. There were reports that celebs like Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, and Macaulay Culkin would join the Jackson family at the funeral. His kids Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, seven, were set to place personal notes in his gold coffin.