TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington (ANI): Former 'Spice Girls" member Victoria Beckham has admitted that she does face insecurity in life. Posh, 35, also says that her insecurities do tend to make her look uptight at times, and to not be completely relaxed.
“I do have my insecurities," Us magazine quoted her as telling October"s Elle. “Maybe that"s why I look a little bit serious. The kind of person who"s going to stand on the red carpet and have the big grin — I"m not like that. “I want to get in there, do what I"ve got to do, and get home to my kids," she added.