TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Washington (ANI): Former 'Spice Girls" member Victoria Beckham has admitted that she does face insecurity in life. Posh, 35, also says that her insecurities do tend to make her look uptight at times, and to not be completely relaxed.
“I do have my insecurities," Us magazine quoted her as telling October"s Elle. “Maybe that"s why I look a little bit serious. The kind of person who"s going to stand on the red carpet and have the big grin — I"m not like that. “I want to get in there, do what I"ve got to do, and get home to my kids," she added.