TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Washington, (ANI): John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono has rubbished all criticism heaped on the Beatles Rock Band game, saying her late husband "would have loved it". Ono said the game would introduce the Beatles' music to a new generation of fans. "(John) would have loved it. The Beatles: Rock Band is about to create another revolution," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
The game titled The Beatles: Rock Band is expected to enter the markets by September this year and allows users to play along to 45 of the Beatles' hits. Surviving Beatles Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr have been accused of "selling out" by letting their music to be used for the game.