TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington, (ANI): John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono has rubbished all criticism heaped on the Beatles Rock Band game, saying her late husband "would have loved it". Ono said the game would introduce the Beatles' music to a new generation of fans. "(John) would have loved it. The Beatles: Rock Band is about to create another revolution," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
The game titled The Beatles: Rock Band is expected to enter the markets by September this year and allows users to play along to 45 of the Beatles' hits. Surviving Beatles Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr have been accused of "selling out" by letting their music to be used for the game.