TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
London, (ANI): 'The Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
The American singer, 68, who is best known for her signature 1967 song “Respect", is recovering from surgery to treat pancreatic cancer, according to local media in her home city of Detroit, Michigan. She announced last week that she was canceling all her concerts until May on the advice of her doctor, but did not disclose the cause of her illness.
Rev Jesse Jackson, a long-time friend, said that Franklin was recovering very well and was in high spirits. "She's conscious, communicating and taking daily walks up and down the hall," the Telegraph quoted Jesse Jackson as saying.