- Aretha Franklin Passes Away At 76: World Mourns The Death Of Queen Of Soul
- When Christina Aguilera tumbled onstage at Grammys
- Aretha Franklin feeling great post-surgery
- Aretha Franklin doing better than doctors expected
- Aretha Franklin diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Aretha Franklin accused of owing tax officials £7,300
London, (ANI): The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, who is suffering from pancreatic cancer, has less than a year to live, according to reports.
The Respect singer, 68, is suffering from incurable advanced pancreatic cancer, a US magazine claimed. Her family confirmed that she had the disease but refused to give details or discuss her prognosis, reports the Sun. Family and friends are 'very concerned' but said she is doing well.
It was earlier reported that the American singer is recovering from surgery to treat pancreatic cancer, She announced last week that she was canceling all her concerts until May on the advice of her doctor, but did not disclose the cause of her illness.