TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
London, (ANI): The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, who is suffering from pancreatic cancer, has less than a year to live, according to reports.
The Respect singer, 68, is suffering from incurable advanced pancreatic cancer, a US magazine claimed. Her family confirmed that she had the disease but refused to give details or discuss her prognosis, reports the Sun. Family and friends are 'very concerned' but said she is doing well.
It was earlier reported that the American singer is recovering from surgery to treat pancreatic cancer, She announced last week that she was canceling all her concerts until May on the advice of her doctor, but did not disclose the cause of her illness.